Parental Involvement and Support
We welcome parental involvement! You can help in a number of ways, by –
● Completing police and social services vetting forms and coming in to help out with reading stories, joining in play, serving break or talking to the children about your job;
● Joining the Board of Trustees;
● Helping out at our Christmas party; or
● Joining in fundraising events.
You can also help us promote the smooth running of the playcare sessions by –
● Bringing and collecting your child promptly,
● Sending a coat etc. every day and clearly naming all clothing, especially uniform!
● Keeping your child at home if they are unwell and unfit to attend,
● Encouraging independence at home with toileting, hand washing and putting on their own coat,
● Speaking to the leader promptly about any concerns you may have about your child or the playcare,
● Making comments and suggestions via our comments book or a staff member,
● Keeping us up to date regarding changes to emergency contact details etc.